Forest Fitness, LLC
Forest Fitness, LLC has been involved with many different types of projects over
the years. The following are a few examples of the many completed projects.
- 200,000 acre Community Wildfire Protection Plan for the East Mountains
outside of Albuquerque.
- 70,000 acre management plan for New Mexico State Forestry and the New
Mexico State Land Office.
- 350 acre American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) fuel reduction
project in Angel Fire, NM.
- Windfarm clearing project with Hat Creek Construction outside of Bakersfield,
- 1000s of acres of private land fuel reduction for resident fire protection and
- 450 acre herbicide application on Laguna Pueblo for Tamarisk control.
- 500 acre Talking Talons Collaborative Forest Restoration Program (CFRP)
- 17000 acre CFRP planning project in La Madera area of the East Mountains.
- 600 acre Poker Draw fuel reduction cooperative project through the
Edgewood Soil and Water Conservation District, and New Mexico State
- Luera Mountain Wildlife Habitat Restoration cooperative project with New
Mexico Game and Fish, New Mexico State Forestry, and New Mexico State
- Herbicide application for Tamarisk removal and bosque restoration with
- Various private land projects with the Ciudad Soil and Water Conservation
District around the East Mountains of Albuquerque